Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Airtel Free Internet Trick 100% Working

Airtel Free Internet Trick 100% Working

Hai Friends Today I Give You new Airtel trick. I Thought you Know that Airtel Give His Hompage Free http://live.airtelworld.com you know that We can Use Some Proxy.Then we can use Free Internet But Some Day or weeks that stop Working then we have to wait for new Airtel trick. Some my friends use free airtel internet tricks or just some month later there sims are banned. I use to some airtel free internet tricks so two month i enjoyed airtel 3G free internet then my 3G connection not working i call help center he teel that go to your help center. I am Telling You that If you Use Airtel free Internet Tricks That you have To Face Some Kind Of Like this Problem.
Remember that Your Balance Must Be 0.

You Have To Following This Settings

Profile name: ADMIN
Access point name (APN) :- airtelgprs.com
Proxy:- Kproxy.com
port :- 80
Homepage :- http://live.airtelworld.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu